Head on over to the now fully updated ‘Spoiler Roundup’ page to get a quick glimpse at what’s coming the rest of this season.
(It’s about time I updated this, right?)
Hello to my favorite followers ever! Guess what? Things have changed a little bit, though, you might not have noticed. Have you checked out our main page in awhile? If not, head over there now! Made by the lovely MaraudersMaps, our new theme is pretty slick, don’tcha think?
There are some handy new pages, as well. First of all, check out the Tags page where you can find posts I’ve posted from any episode or on any characters. Secondly, check out my favorite new section: The Spoiler Roundup page! I put a lot of time into it and hope it gives you all something fun to read through every now and then. As new spoilers are posted every day, I will be updating that page and will make sure to include a *New* header right next to the new spoilers so you can easily identify them. Beware, though, if you don’t want to be spoiled - STAY AWAY.
Last, but not least, I do love asks. My ask box is always open to you if you want to make a comment or suggestion, start a discussion, throw off some theories or just say hello!
Reminder: I will double-check to make sure all spoiler posts have a “read more” tab or are tagged with either the “spoilers” or “ouat spoilers” tags. If you don’t want to see spoilers, add those tags to your blacklist. Thank you! ;)
You all rock!!
-Follow us on Facebook
-Follow us on Twitter
Official Comic-Con Spoiler Roundup!
In case some of you missed the truckload of posts and images from yesterday’s Once Upon a Time Comic-Con panel, I will list all of the spoilers here along with their corresponding links. There will be a few intriguing videos and lots of OUaT goodness. Let us begin:
- The spoilers started to roll in with EW’s interview with Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. The two started things off by telling us that the magic coming in season two will be about why someone may need it. Why is the key word here. Eddy Kitsis summed it up, “I would say that magic, in a lot of ways, comes with a price. Why do you need and what price are you willing to pay for it?”
- To go along with the why, EW asked who could use the new found Storybrooke magic. Instead of a direct answer, we were given a counter-question, “Can anyone learn magic or does it have to be something inside you?”
- Moving on to the question we all have been asking: when are they going back to the Fairytale Land that was?! Again, Kitsis gives us another cryptic (and kind of frightening) response, “Is there even anything to go back to? How do we know anything exists?” Adam Horowitz also comments, “All we saw at the end of the pilot was this horrible curse wreaking havoc and then they woke up in Storybrooke. So, what happened? Is there anything left there?” To which Kitsis gives us his final tidbit of information, “Right. The person who designed the curse, maybe he never wanted to go back anyway.”
- Perhaps one of the most widely speculated theories about Cora, Regina’s mother, had been about her mention of being the “Miller’s Daughter”. Those familiar with the tale of Rumplestiltskin know full well for the Miller’s Daughter is. “If I remember correctly, the miller’s daughter was given to a prince because she could spin straw into gold. Therefore, she owed Rumpelstiltskin a baby. The question is, is that baby Regina?” Kitsis cleverly reveals. “When you get that Regina is the baby that’s promised to Rumpel, then you’re like, what did Cora do to get out of a deal with a man who usually kills people?”
Think things are juicy so far? Well, just you wait. The reveals from the Comic-Con panel start now:
- Did you all catch this jaw-dropping new preview for season two? [Video] If not, head over there immediately! All I can say is that I’m already hooked!
- Could the mighty Maleficent be returning to Storybrooke? “I didn’t see her body!”
- The mystery of the
creepy Dr. Whale will be revealed in this upcoming season, Adam Horowitz confirms.
- The cast of Once Upon a Time was surprised at the first couple of season two scripts. Never fear! The fairest Ginnifer Goodwin assures us that, as a fan, it is exactly what she wants to see!
- You remember the fancy title sequences from last year? Well, there are three new additions! [Video] Skipping to the 1:14 mark in the video will show you sequences involving Mulan (played by Jamie Chung), Sleeping Beauty (played by Sarah Bolger) and…dun dun dun, wait for itt! Jack and the Beanstalk!
- It is what a lot of us have been waiting for…we are going to find out the identity of Henry’s father in season two! Jennifer Morrison sure is a good secret-keeper. She says she has known who Henry’s father is since the beginning. She says we may already know who he is…
- Along with that, we may possibly meet Emma’s foster parents.
- Will Ruby start munching on Storybrooke characters? Well, I sure hope not! Jokingly, she stated that her first target should be Dr. Whale…
- Another mystery we have all been waiting for to be solved is that of Baelfire. Well, guess what folks? Bae’s story will be resolved for us in season two!
- OUaT producers have stated that they would love to bring in International Storytelling into the plotlines. Folklores, anyone?
The freshly published TV Overmind interview with the cast has gone live, and a few spoilers have come with it.Take a look:
- Now that the curse is lifted, will the world outside of Storybrooke experience any effects? Adam Horowitz is quick to explain that any effects will be shown rather quickly.
- Just when we thought we’d had enough drama between poor Mary and David…”I have good news and bad news. The good news is that knowing their true identity will be a good thing for their relationship. The bad news is that the drama isn’t necessarily over, although it will be different,” Ginnifer teases. Horowitz and Kitsis explain that while there will be drama, it will be an entirely different kind of drama than we had in season 1.
- It’s time to mesh Mary and Snow White and David and Prince Charming together. Come on, we all knew this had to happen, right? ” “Even though Snow White from the present on will not be the same Snow White…as Mary Margaret is integrated into that Snow Whiteness, it will affect Snow White, but she will be far more empowered than Mary Margaret was and, therefore, will have a far stronger stance against Regina.” Meanwhile, Josh explains David’s new moves, “David’s actions are not the actions of Charming. And that’s one reason he’s so angry, because that’s something Regina did to him. That Regina did to them and their relationship.”
- Is the Evil Queen back full force? Lana Parilla said that season two will very much be about getting Henry back.
- Will Pinocchio return back to live form or will he forever be a
large wooden puppet? “Was he dead? Adam and Edward refused to confirm, but they did say that we would definitely learn the outcome of that story in season 2.”
- Sheriff Graham fan
girls, I have some good news for you. It looks like the attractive Huntsman may be making a few guest appearances in the fairytale land that was!
- When will Mulan and Sleeping Beauty make their entrance? Lana explains that we should see them within the first five episodes.
- As for Captain Hook? Edward said that “for the last year Adam and I couldn’t get the rights. We’ve had Captain Hook on our shelf waiting to come out for a while. We’re really excited for his story and how he interacts with our characters.”
- Is Ruby doomed to a night of prowling when the moon becomes full? Well, according to the producers, we’ll have to wait to find out!
- Emma is in for a big shocker. “While there’s going to be so much relief at [Emma’s family] having found each other, there are complications due to the fact that they’re now the same age and the fact that Emma’s parents are fairytale characters that she’s been familiar with her whole life,” Ginnifer said. Jennifer laughed that “I think [Emma’s] going to freak out. I think she’s going to be really overwhelmed. [But] I think, no matter what, she’s a survivor.”
Phewwie! Need a moment to just sit back, relax and laugh? Well, you have come to the right place. Singlebrook’s Dating Service may take your mind off of all of the new information for awhile. How adorable…I mean, just look at them!
Filming should begin shortly and with it, hopefully, new spoilers and reveals. Get excited guys, this is going to be a wild, exciting ride!