ABC Emmy submissions are in!
Guess what guys? Once Upon a Time has made 10 submissions!!
Check it out:
BEST DRAMA SERIES
Body of Proof
Criminal Minds (produced for CBS)
Once Upon a Time
BEST DRAMA ACTRESS
Body of Proof (Dana Delany)
Castle (Stana Katic)
Grey’s Anatomy (Ellen Pompeo)
Once Upon a Time (Ginnifer Goodwin)
Once Upon a Time (Jennifer Morrison)
Private Practice (Kate Walsh)
Revenge (Madeleine Stowe)
Revenge (Emily Vancamp)
Scandal (Kerry Washington)
BEST DRAMA ACTOR
Castle (Nathan Fillion)
Once Upon a Time (Robert Carlyle)
Once Upon a Time (Josh Dallas)
BEST DRAMA SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Body of Proof (Jeri Ryan)
Castle (Penny Johnson Jerald)
Castle (Tamala Jones)
Castle (Molly Quinn)
Castle (Susan Sullivan)
Grey’s Anatomy (Jessica Capshaw)
Grey’s Anatomy (Sandra Oh)
Grey’s Anatomy (Kim Raver)
Grey’s Anatomy (Chandra Wilson)
Once Upon a Time (Lana Parrilla)
Private Practice (Amy Brenneman)
Private Practice (Caterina Scorsone)
Private Practice (KaDee Strickland)
Scandal (Katie Lowes)
Scandal (Darby Stanchfield)
BEST DRAMA SUPPORTING ACTOR
Body of Proof (Geoffrey Arend)
Body of Proof (Windell Middlebrooks)
Castle (Seamus Dever)
Castle (Jon Huertas)
Grey’s Anatomy (Patrick Dempsey)
Grey’s Anatomy (Kevin McKidd)
Grey’s Anatomy (James Pickens, Jr.)
Once Upon a Time (Eion Bailey)
Once Upon a Time (Jared Gilmore)
Private Practice (Paul Adelstein)
Private Practice (Brian Benben)
Private Practice (Benjamin Bratt)
Private Practice (Taye Diggs)
Private Practice (Griffin Gluck)
Revenge (Joshua Bowman)
Revenge (Henry Czerny)
Revenge (Gabriel Mann)
Scandal (Guillermo Diax)
Scandal (Tony Goldwyn)
Scandal (Jeff Perry)
Scandal (Columbus Short)
BEST DRAMA GUEST ACTRESS
Body of Proof (Marcia Gay Harden)
Body of Proof (Rita Wilson)
Castle (Jennifer Beals)
Grey’s Anatomy (Debbie Allen)
Grey’s Anatomy (Kate Burton)
Grey’s Anatomy (Loretta Devine)
Grey’s Anatomy (Vanessa Marano)
Grey’s Anatomy (Alfre Woodard)
Once Upon a Time (Barbara Hershey)
Private Practice (A.J. Langer)
Private Practice (Anika Noni Rose)
Private Practice (Debbie Ryan)
Scandal (Liza Weil)
BEST DRAMA GUEST ACTOR
Body of Proof (Luke Perry)
Castle (Adam Baldwin)
Grey’s Anatomy (Scott Foley)
Grey’s Anatomy (Jason George)
Grey’s Anatomy (Daniel Sunjata)
Once Upon a Time (Sebastian Stan)
Private Practice (Stephen Amell)
More viewer question answers:
Esther: “Any new characters for season two?”
E-“We can definitely speculate.”
A-“We definitely don’t want to ruin any surprises.”
E-“We have a lot ideas.”
Stevi: Will we be seeing more of Jefferson/Mad Hatter?
A-“This Sunday, yes.”
"We know you introduced this whole concept of other worlds with the Mad Hatter’s hat. What other worlds are there?"
A-“We had talked about this concept from the very beginning. We love all the speculation!”
E-“If you were TVOing this, you might want to pause and look at the doors.”
Paul: “Will we be seeing more of Regina’s mother?”
E-“Someday. Probably season 2.”
Felida: “Is there any significance in Emma SWAN’s name?”
E-“We loved the sound of ‘Emma’. Originally it was ‘Anna’. We love the metaphor behind ‘Swan’.
(didn’t get name) “Is Graham still alive?”
E-‘Watch this Sunday and be prepared.
A-‘We don’t want to ruin any surprises.’
With this, I am off. Enjoy the rest everyone! Link to live chat is in the source!
Official Comic-Con Spoiler Roundup!
In case some of you missed the truckload of posts and images from yesterday’s Once Upon a Time Comic-Con panel, I will list all of the spoilers here along with their corresponding links. There will be a few intriguing videos and lots of OUaT goodness. Let us begin:
- The spoilers started to roll in with EW’s interview with Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. The two started things off by telling us that the magic coming in season two will be about why someone may need it. Why is the key word here. Eddy Kitsis summed it up, “I would say that magic, in a lot of ways, comes with a price. Why do you need and what price are you willing to pay for it?”
- To go along with the why, EW asked who could use the new found Storybrooke magic. Instead of a direct answer, we were given a counter-question, “Can anyone learn magic or does it have to be something inside you?”
- Moving on to the question we all have been asking: when are they going back to the Fairytale Land that was?! Again, Kitsis gives us another cryptic (and kind of frightening) response, “Is there even anything to go back to? How do we know anything exists?” Adam Horowitz also comments, “All we saw at the end of the pilot was this horrible curse wreaking havoc and then they woke up in Storybrooke. So, what happened? Is there anything left there?” To which Kitsis gives us his final tidbit of information, “Right. The person who designed the curse, maybe he never wanted to go back anyway.”
- Perhaps one of the most widely speculated theories about Cora, Regina’s mother, had been about her mention of being the “Miller’s Daughter”. Those familiar with the tale of Rumplestiltskin know full well for the Miller’s Daughter is. “If I remember correctly, the miller’s daughter was given to a prince because she could spin straw into gold. Therefore, she owed Rumpelstiltskin a baby. The question is, is that baby Regina?” Kitsis cleverly reveals. “When you get that Regina is the baby that’s promised to Rumpel, then you’re like, what did Cora do to get out of a deal with a man who usually kills people?”
Think things are juicy so far? Well, just you wait. The reveals from the Comic-Con panel start now:
- Did you all catch this jaw-dropping new preview for season two? [Video] If not, head over there immediately! All I can say is that I’m already hooked!
- Could the mighty Maleficent be returning to Storybrooke? “I didn’t see her body!”
- The mystery of the
creepy Dr. Whale will be revealed in this upcoming season, Adam Horowitz confirms.
- The cast of Once Upon a Time was surprised at the first couple of season two scripts. Never fear! The fairest Ginnifer Goodwin assures us that, as a fan, it is exactly what she wants to see!
- You remember the fancy title sequences from last year? Well, there are three new additions! [Video] Skipping to the 1:14 mark in the video will show you sequences involving Mulan (played by Jamie Chung), Sleeping Beauty (played by Sarah Bolger) and…dun dun dun, wait for itt! Jack and the Beanstalk!
- It is what a lot of us have been waiting for…we are going to find out the identity of Henry’s father in season two! Jennifer Morrison sure is a good secret-keeper. She says she has known who Henry’s father is since the beginning. She says we may already know who he is…
- Along with that, we may possibly meet Emma’s foster parents.
- Will Ruby start munching on Storybrooke characters? Well, I sure hope not! Jokingly, she stated that her first target should be Dr. Whale…
- Another mystery we have all been waiting for to be solved is that of Baelfire. Well, guess what folks? Bae’s story will be resolved for us in season two!
- OUaT producers have stated that they would love to bring in International Storytelling into the plotlines. Folklores, anyone?
The freshly published TV Overmind interview with the cast has gone live, and a few spoilers have come with it.Take a look:
- Now that the curse is lifted, will the world outside of Storybrooke experience any effects? Adam Horowitz is quick to explain that any effects will be shown rather quickly.
- Just when we thought we’d had enough drama between poor Mary and David…”I have good news and bad news. The good news is that knowing their true identity will be a good thing for their relationship. The bad news is that the drama isn’t necessarily over, although it will be different,” Ginnifer teases. Horowitz and Kitsis explain that while there will be drama, it will be an entirely different kind of drama than we had in season 1.
- It’s time to mesh Mary and Snow White and David and Prince Charming together. Come on, we all knew this had to happen, right? ” “Even though Snow White from the present on will not be the same Snow White…as Mary Margaret is integrated into that Snow Whiteness, it will affect Snow White, but she will be far more empowered than Mary Margaret was and, therefore, will have a far stronger stance against Regina.” Meanwhile, Josh explains David’s new moves, “David’s actions are not the actions of Charming. And that’s one reason he’s so angry, because that’s something Regina did to him. That Regina did to them and their relationship.”
- Is the Evil Queen back full force? Lana Parilla said that season two will very much be about getting Henry back.
- Will Pinocchio return back to live form or will he forever be a
large wooden puppet? “Was he dead? Adam and Edward refused to confirm, but they did say that we would definitely learn the outcome of that story in season 2.”
- Sheriff Graham fan
girls, I have some good news for you. It looks like the attractive Huntsman may be making a few guest appearances in the fairytale land that was!
- When will Mulan and Sleeping Beauty make their entrance? Lana explains that we should see them within the first five episodes.
- As for Captain Hook? Edward said that “for the last year Adam and I couldn’t get the rights. We’ve had Captain Hook on our shelf waiting to come out for a while. We’re really excited for his story and how he interacts with our characters.”
- Is Ruby doomed to a night of prowling when the moon becomes full? Well, according to the producers, we’ll have to wait to find out!
- Emma is in for a big shocker. “While there’s going to be so much relief at [Emma’s family] having found each other, there are complications due to the fact that they’re now the same age and the fact that Emma’s parents are fairytale characters that she’s been familiar with her whole life,” Ginnifer said. Jennifer laughed that “I think [Emma’s] going to freak out. I think she’s going to be really overwhelmed. [But] I think, no matter what, she’s a survivor.”
Phewwie! Need a moment to just sit back, relax and laugh? Well, you have come to the right place. Singlebrook’s Dating Service may take your mind off of all of the new information for awhile. How adorable…I mean, just look at them!
Filming should begin shortly and with it, hopefully, new spoilers and reveals. Get excited guys, this is going to be a wild, exciting ride!
First promotional shot of Barbara Hershey who will be reprising her role as Cora in season two. Now, I wonder what that book is…
2.02 - We Ae Both — Press Release
THE SEVEN DWARVES DISCOVER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ANY OF THE TOWNSPEOPLE TRY TO LEAVE STORYBROOKE, DAVID CONTINUES HIS SEARCH FOR MARY MARGARET AND EMMA, AND REGINA MEETS A MAN OF MAGIC WHO PROMISES TO HELP HER BREAK FREE FROM HER MOTHER’S CLUTCHES, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
Barbara Hershey Guest Stars as Regina’s Mother, Cora
"We Are Both" - While Regina continues to find a way to regain her magical powers, David continues his quest to uncover the whereabouts of Mary Margaret and Emma; and the seven dwarves discover what happens when any of the townspeople try to step past the city limits of Storybrooke. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, as her wedding day to King Leopold approaches, Regina is confronted by a man of magic who promises to help her become independent and break free from her mother Cora’s (Barbara Hershey) clutches, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.
Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Barbara Hershey as Cora, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Tony Perez as Valet/father, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Walter/Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sebastian Stan as Jefferson and Bailee Madison as young Snow White.
"We Are Both" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Dean White.
"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.