((Images originally posted and edited by ladymorrisons))
TV Guide magazine has more lovely spoilers for us in their latest edition. Here’s are the main spoilers:
- Regina shot an intense scene with Mr. Gold in his pawnshop. She had to conceal the item she took away from the shop in fear that onlookers would see exactly what she took.
- Dr. Whale’s past with Regina will be revealed in episode 5.
- Mary and Emma will quickly find themselves on an adventure that will test their bravery and survival skills.
- The seven dwarves, led by Grumpy, will try to hang Regina from her very own apple tree in revenge.
- Mr. Gold will make his magic have a more “personal nature” with his beloved Belle.
- Belle will discover that Mr. Gold kept the teacup all that time.
- There will be a Rumbelle kiss in the premiere episode that we’ve all been waiting for!
- Robert Carlyle said that while he can not reveal who Baelfire is, we will find out who he is in season two. “I know what’s going to happen, and it’s pretty mega.”
- Captain Hook and Rumplestiltskin go way back.
- We will meet Rumplestiltskin’s wife in season two.
- In not-so-good-news, Aladdin and the Little Mermaid’s appearances have been pushed back.
- In speaking of Henry’s dad, “there is a certain percentage of this man that Emma knows, and a certain [bit] that she doesn’t. She had some sort of relationship with him, but there is an element of surprise for Emma as to the fullness of who this man is.”